journalist, independent consultant for the HoReCa industry
Patrycja is a journalist with a degree in cultural studies. She is a freelance food & wine journalist and has reported on a range of international culinary events, from Madrid Fusión to Obsession and the World’s 50 Best Restaurants awards ceremony.
She has interviewed dozens of top chefs and restaurateurs from across the globe, and has also worked in a number of roles, from waiter and sommelier to communications and marketing specialist, in Poland and abroad.
She gained her experience in the hospitality industry at the Château Castigno winery in France, at Northcote in the United Kingdom (one Michelin star), and at El Celler de Can Roca in Spain (three Michelin stars).
Adam Pawłowski MS
Adam is Poland’s first Master Sommelier, the 2014 Best Sommelier in Poland, and the winner of the 2017 Ars Coquinaria prize in the Master of Masters category, awarded by the Academy of Gastronomy in Poland.
He is also a lecturer and examiner for the Court of Master Sommeliers, a certified lecturer for the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, a lecturer at Collegium Civitas, a member of the Polish Sommelier Association, a columnist for Food Service magazine and an independent HoReCa consultant.
He cut his teeth in the culinary world, working at the Northcote restaurant in the United Kingdom (one Michelin star).
How We Work ?
We provide a wide range of services for the hospitality industry. Each offer is tailored to customer’s needs.
Drop us a line and let us know how can we help.
Training and Workshops
- ABC of hospitality
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective selling tools
- Body language and communication
Mystery Guest Services
- Professional and complex report from mystery guest visit
- Diagnosis and solutions
Standarization of Service
- Organization of service
- Sequence of service
- Mentorship for managers and supervisors
- Creation of SAP (Systems Application Product) Manuals
Wine and Drinks
- Building from scratch or improving existing wine list
- Applying tools maximising sells and improving revenue
- Professional wine service training
- Pairing wines for menus
- Choosing appropriate glassware and equipment for serving and storing wines
- Wine & food pairing workshops and dinners
Marketing and PR Solutions
- Analysis of current marketing strategies and proposal of new solutions
- Help in creating marketing & PR strategies for restaurants
- Development of contents for social media channels
- Poduction of professional photo sessions eg. food, interiors and teams
- Production of professional promotional videos
- Organization of promotional events
- Organization of study tours
An interesting and clear guide to practically every aspect of serving guests at a restaurant.
You don’t usually remember what you ate at a restaurant one month after your meal, but you almost certainly remember how you were served. Good service will save a mediocre meal, but a bumbling waitstaff can spoil even the most exquisite dish. That’s why, even if you dine at many different restaurants, you usually go back to the ones that made you feel special.
Hospitality is devoted entirely to the subject of professional service and how it translates into success in the restaurant business
What you’ll find inside:
Dr. Joanna Heidtman (psychologist), Claire Randall (former Michelin Guide inspector), Gerard Basset MS, MW, OBE (World’s Best Sommelier 2010),Bogdan Gałązka (chef de cuisine, restaurateur), Adam Jarczyński (etiquette expert), Piotr Kamecki (president of the Polish Sommelier Association), Grzegorz Kłos (restaurateur), Daniel Pawełek (restaurateur), Ronan Sayburn MS (CEO of the Court of Master Sommeliers)